Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

making multiplier with sum and shift alghoritm

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazdek0ch0l0

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
full multiplier shift-add multiplier

hi
is there any body who khnow the circuit of below?:

i want this for logic circuits lab :

i want to make a multiplier with "shift & sum alghoritm",for example with shift register and etc...,if any body khnows,how can i make this , tell me immediately,plz

i will be thankful

combination of adder and multiplier

hi shazdek0ch0l0
In case u want add and shift operation. U can go for number of adder connected physically such that its output is given to next bit adder directly. In this case u dont required shifter, becuase shifting opertion is happening physically and not digitally( by using some sfift register).
If u want Shift - add operation then u have to use shift regisster, adder ,buffer and Multiplexer combination for this.

Added after 3 minutes:

Check the attached word file for details

thank u

but both of you dont mention about details

for example you examine that you yourself want to do this example with XILINX (fpga) or PROTEUS or other programs, ofcorse you use logic gates like AND, OR, XOR and shift registers, D flipflop And other....,
i really wanna this circuit with details,until tomorrow!

if any body help me,i will be thankfull, and you get 3 point for each reply to this topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.