Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M-Tech/MS through distance education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: M-Tech/MS through distance education in Hyderabad

MTech through distance education is also offered by karnataka state open university. I joined as a student at their study center in hyderabad, india located at lakdikapul.

study center: www.vastecno.com
fee: 10,500 rupees per sem

i think i mentioned website with spelling mistake. the website is Vas Technologies

i think only it(information technology) course is there,if any embedded courses are there please inform...

i think only it(information technology) course is there,if any embedded courses are there please inform...

Though specialization is available in IT, you can choose elective in embedded and vlsi.

see in group B where you have these. group b details are available at: **broken link removed**

and i dont think there is specifically MTech is available in distance just for embedded in Hyderabad.

Hello World!!!!

I am in final year B.E (Information Technology) and also i got placed in one of a company.An i will continue to that ,but i am also interested for the further studies i.e MS .But i can't due it due to the financial problems,so i will be doing after 2yrs or may be part time through this i m confused so can anyone guide me and can give a proper suggestion also can u give me all the lists of universities of India.Plz

Reply ASAP,
Thank You.

Re: part time m.tech in chennai

Hi,

Apologies for the delay....I Had my exams.

You can try the option that i am doing.

VTU (Karnataka) has part time M.Tech courses in VLSI & EMBEDDED SYSTEMs ( Which i am currently doing - rightnow completed 2nd semster....still 4 more to go...). The colleges that offer in bangalore is BMS & UTL,

If you are interested to know the details, let me know, i shall get u the info.

Cheers,

Kiran

Hi,

I wanted to do part time mtech from bangalore, and I am not able to open
**broken link removed**
Please can u give me some details. how can i get the information more on this?

When is the entrance exam conducted?

Thanks,
Digant

Re: ms in distance education in india

Hi,
Is there any M.tech programme(Part time) for electrical& Electronics graduates in BMS or any other college in bangalore?currently i m in blr.Please let me know.
thanks & regards,
malini

hi malini,
it is their but part time only for 3years experience person also company which you are working should agree for doing Mtech ..
PGCET is closed i think.
try for manipal...

hi malini,
it is their but part time only for 3years experience person also company which you are working should agree for doing Mtech ..
PGCET is closed i think.
try for manipal...

Hi sanju,

Thank you ...wl chck in manipal.

Rgds,
malini

hi kiran,
As of now part time is available in above mentioned college?
I am working in Bangalore and want to do M.tech part time. Can you give other colleges in bangalore?

As of now part time is available in above mentioned college?
I am working in Bangalore and want to do M.tech part time. Can you give other colleges in bangalore?
CHECK in PGCET CELL you will get list of college which has part time

Hi,

Apologies for the delay....I Had my exams.

You can try the option that i am doing.

VTU (Karnataka) has part time M.Tech courses in VLSI & EMBEDDED SYSTEMs ( Which i am currently doing - rightnow completed 2nd semster....still 4 more to go...). The colleges that offer in bangalore is BMS & UTL,

If you are interested to know the details, let me know, i shall get u the info.

Cheers,

Kiran

Hi Kirin,

Could you please provide your contact no, i need some information related to part time M-Tech program. My no is 9886840411

Rajeev Naduthota

I also want to know more about course, fee structure, and all..

Thanks for the reply. But manipal university is in bangalore?

Manipal University has branch campuses in Bangalore, Malaysia, Dubai and Antigua in the Caribbean Island.

**broken link removed**

when you have exp defenetely we are not doing for the subject sake. we knew we all are doing for degree that should fetch not only knowledge and contacts but a value recongnised by companies and govt of india.
for your information, ms manipal is not approved by AICTE.
we did our btechs with competing in entrance examinations rather applying to deemed universities right. why??? a degree must be validated by AICTE for engineering courses.
now choice is urs. i think even BITS pilani distance and for MBA ( symboisys,ICFAI) are not recongised by UGC,AICTE.
if you really want to pursue take off for one year i.e sabstical leave and do 1st and 2nd semesters then during project time get back to your original company or new company.
all the best. 2sem time just flies like anything. believe me.
-Amar.

Hi,

I want to join regular MS in embedded system course in Manipal,
Plz let me know, MS(regular) is equal to regular Mtech in VTU

Is there any objection for doing lecturing with MS(regular) degree..
Pls give me some info;

Thanks in advance..

Basavaraj

M-Tech through distance education

M.Tech Distance Education

M.Tech Distance Education

M.Tech Civil
M.Tech Mechanical
M.Tech Electrical
M.Tech Computer
M.Tech Electronics &Telecommunication

UGC Approved University

Fees: Rs 21,000/-Per Sem

For Admission

Chennai :
SRI VENKATESWARA EDUCATIONAL TRUST
61/67 First Floor, (MaxMart Super Market Upstairs),
(OPP. 24Hours Water Tap), Radha Nagar Main Road,
Chrompet, Chennai-600044, Tamilnadu, India
Ph : 044 – 32425046, 22653444
Mobile : 9382739110

Tiruvannamalai:
SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Avalurpet Raod, Tamilmin Nagar,
Tiruvannamalai – 606601,
Tamilnadu, India
Ph: 04175 – 325097, 224040, Fax : 04175 – 225050
Mobile : 9381876766, 9488404040

Hey guys, distance education for M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems is a bad idea as it wound NOT give you the knowledge you need to get into industry or being a lecturer. I heard that Indira Gandhi National Open University has collaborated with RV-VLSI and JSS Institutions to jointly offer M.Tech program in VLSI and Embedded Systems Design. Its in Bangalore itself. I read about it in the papers and online too recently..I believe the VLSI training and industry projects will be handled by RV-VLSI professionals who are from the industry. This will be more industry oriented than just academic program, RV-VLSI is anyway know well in the industry for its training programs. This program is with flexible time, for someone who mentioned earlier if there was a flexible time or evening class program for working professionals. Read this article below

IGNOU launches Master’s in VLSI

You might want to check the RV-VLSI Design Center website soon, since the program will be starting soon I guess.

kindly provide me the details for Masters in tech from VTU.

Regards
Naveen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back