Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for references about adaptive digital filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

GertDalPozzo

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All!
I need to improve my knowledge of adaptive filtering and in particular of echo cancellation, from the algorithm theory (LMS, RLS and others I don't know) to the real implementation...in the near future I shall to translate one of these schemes into FPGA based architecture.

I'd like to know if there is any document (free) on the web, for instance a text by a university professor, but not an infinite book...something like a 80/100 pp document explaining adaptive digital filter theory and applications.

Tnx all!!!

Gert

Adaptive filters

hi,
the thing is that i'm new in this domain and i want to improve also my knowledge in adaptive filtering,,, my professor advice me this book :
Wiley_-_Statistical_Digital_Signal_Processing_and_Modeling
and didn't read it yet, but i'll begin this week, so we can change our idea

a+

(didn't get any answer):cry:

Adaptive filters

i also need help about echo cancellation,
i am going to use matlab for echo cancellation..
can you help also??? if you have any idea now??

Adaptive filters

Statistical and Adaptive Signal Processing by Manolakis, Ingle, and Kogon

Re: Adaptive filters

Adaptive fiters by Simon Hayken will work wonders for you.

Re: Adaptive filters

hello,

me too i also need help for my thesis its about echo cancellation in communication by a neural network and i will also use matlab.. can u help me..???..please i really need your help now.... please... im hoping for your reply.. thank you very much..

Adaptive filters

i've uploaded some books here on edaboard,check them out

Status
Not open for further replies.