Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for materials on IC design for automotive industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

cretu

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
automotive ic design

Hi all,

Anybody has any info about Ic design topics/books/articles related to the automotive industry?

Re: IC design for automotive

Hi,

Could you be more precise?
As I worked for automotive application I can give you some answer but I don't feel like writting a novel!! What kind of information: design, layout, companies, tools, flow, results, people ...

Cheers,

Franck.

Design area and technology.

There is only 1 book that I know which is talking about technology for automotive and some design

IC design for automotive

as I know "smart Power IC " have talk about power IC and some industry device

another Book talk about High volt is
"High Voltage Devices and Circuits in Standard CMOS "

Hi,
Smart Power Technologies (also called BCD-Technologies) integates Bipolar, CMOS and DMOS devices on the same chip. So it is possible to realize analog signal processing, low voltage logic and high voltage output driver at the same die.

Here you can find a paper about BCD: **broken link removed**
("Roadmap Differentiation and Emerging Trends in BCD Technology", Claudio Contiero, STMicroelectronics). But you can search for BCD in goolge and you will find a lot of useful information.

Greetings,
hqqh

hqqh said:
Hi,
Smart Power Technologies (also called BCD-Technologies) integates Bipolar, CMOS and DMOS devices on the same chip. So it is possible to realize analog signal processing, low voltage logic and high voltage output driver at the same die.

Here you can find a paper about BCD: h**p://www.imec.be/essderc/ESSDERC2002/PDFs/D12_1.pdf
("Roadmap Differentiation and Emerging Trends in BCD Technology", Claudio Contiero, STMicroelectronics). But you can search for BCD in goolge and you will find a lot of useful information.

Greetings,
hqqh

Thank you hqqh. I know that the only book that was published about automotive is the one called "Smart power IC#s". I was wondering if any of you knows any other important reference materials about this topics

W.B. Ribbens
Understanding automotive electronics
Newnes 1998 5ed

gevy said:
W.B. Ribbens
Understanding automotive electronics
Newnes 1998 5ed

T´hanks for the link. I already have the book. Unfortunately is not what I am looking for. I am interested in something more related to IC for automotive problems/solutions from a design point of view

Could it be possible to know which standards (EMC and othes) must be met in automotive?

Can anybody upload them?

IC design for automotive

mainly for sensor, such as pressure sensor ASIC etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back