Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for information on vanet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naren123.k

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

friends i am doing my work on self healing routing capability in vanet.

as i am new in this field if any one found working on vanet then please help me to know about.

thank you

Re: information on vanet

first google and read the basics of vanet, is my suggestion.. its not too tough to understand.
there was a thread earlier on this you can refer it tooo.

Re: information on vanet

first google and read the basics of vanet, is my suggestion.. its not too tough to understand.
there was a thread earlier on this you can refer it tooo.
Thanks for your interest
i got some information about vanet but in that i need info about self healing routing capability do you know any thing about that any URL links....

"WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR"

The information provided by you is very help full. now i want to know how can we use "cognitive agent based approach" in vanet....

Hi...
I like to do one research project on VANET. I am very much interested in this domain as it is still in the research, I like to contribute my own, a very little, if possible. I thought of developing one data delivery protocol like "Cabernet", but later thought it will be a tougher job to do within 7/8 months. Then I thought of narrow down my objective and to work on routing.
As I am very new to the domain wireless/adhoc it is getting tough for me to get new ideas out of it. I am struggling for my objective to set. I am still studying the basics and planning to implement one routing algorithm(proposing a solution for a problem/improving one existing solution)in a network simulator like NS2.
Can you pls suggest me some ideas.

Regards
Subhajit

Status
Not open for further replies.