Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Looking for information about GSM modem

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chakuli

GSM modem

anybody having information about GSM modem. I am working on a project of HDL based SMS sender System Design. Can anybody help?

Re: GSM modem

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I have used both the Nokia 30 and Siemens TC35i. Both are very easy to use and you got them up and running with a microcontroller app in a few hours. Just send commands in Hayes AT format, and off you go.

That is, assuming you don't want to modulate and demodulate the GMSK of the air interface, because that is slightly less straightforward :wink:

Bert

Anybody has papers on gsm modem design?

GSM modem

could you please describe for me how it is work and how transmit digital data from voice channel.
thanks

GSM modem

A GSM cell phone is also a GSM modem. IF you want to do experimentation only, using a phone is easiest and cheapest way to go. They all respond to standard AT commands and do whatever a modem can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back