Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for information about EMD and its application

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.m.keerthi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Dmitrij sir,
i understood the concept behind EMD.i want to take up my final year project using EMD.i'm unable to understand how and where to apply this concept so that my project looks good and simpler which mainly deals with real time applications.thanks in advance.

Re: Project on EMD

EMD stands for Emperical Mode Decomposition:cry:

thankq.can i have some more information regarding this topic?do u have any materials on EMD.any project?

Project on EMD

@ t.m.keerhi : actually , I'm looking for a final project in DSP, and this project was one of them, but i didn't take the decision yet... and i think also that the laboratry took an other student for this project :-(

oh! me too planning to do a final yr project in DSP.which application did they choose for their project on EMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back