Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for help on a Microtune 1384 WFC tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieDee

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've obtained a number of older Microtune 1384 WFC tuners (PC mount). Unfortunately, Microtune is no longer around and the only information I can find with a Google search are basic spec sheets. No design information at all!

What I need is a good pinout document, and information on the I2C commands and addresses for the devices. I'd love to use them to build some nice tuners that can be accessed via USB.

Any help that anyone can offer is appreciated! Thanks for this great forum, which I just discovered! I'll be back here over and over to read all the great posts of the past!

It may be that when these were current the interface information was only available to customers under non disclosure agreement; not uncommon for many modules.
Try taking the cover off one the boards you have and investigating the parts used. You may be able to work out how to control it from the data sheets of the parts on the board, assuming that they are not custom made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back