Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for 1.5V rechargeable battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

i200yrs

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Most of the rechargeable batt rate 1.2V AAA, any idea where we can get 1.5V? Tried a lot in google but I can only found alkaline batt which most people said poor performance.

A battery has a range of voltages.
A modern disposable alkaline battery is 1.6V when new, about 1.25V for most of its discharge and is 0.7V or less when almost dead.
A Ni-MH battery is 1.45V when fully charged, 1.25V when half discharged and is 1V when almost dead.
Take your pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen this disposable lithium AAA battery?

Attachments

• Energizer AAA Lithium disposable.png
    Energizer AAA Lithium disposable.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 116

Most of the rechargeable batt rate 1.2V AAA, any idea where we can get 1.5V? Tried a lot in google but I can only found alkaline batt which most people said poor performance.

If you real need is for 1.5 volts,you will want to use two in series and regulate down to 1.5 volts

Status
Not open for further replies.