Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

logic for transmitting serial data using PIC microcontorller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the circuit I made. I wrote the code in mikroC Compiler. Which Compiler are you using ?

broken link removed

Hello , I am trying to simulate yours same circuit , but my data is not coming out from PIN RB0

Last edited by a moderator:

Three kinds of clocks are sent which represent 1, 0 or Latch signal. I don't know how you are trying to send the data to HC595. If you mention which Compiler you are using and also show your code and circuit then I can help you.

Three kinds of clocks are sent which represent 1, 0 or Latch signal. I don't know how you are trying to send the data to HC595. If you mention which Compiler you are using and also show your code and circuit then I can help you.

I run code on same circuit which you provided

Code:

Last edited:

It seems you don't want to answer to the questions asked. Did you see the code of the One Wire LCD at the libstock ? It has a send_Byte() function. You have to use it to send data.

It seems you don't want to answer to the questions asked. Did you see the code of the One Wire LCD at the libstock ? It has a send_Byte() function. You have to use it to send data.

I am using C18 complier

C18 projects for testing. Not tested in hardware. I have only tested in Proteus. It displays hardcoded binary values on HC595.

broken link removed

Attachments

• One Wire Relay Control rev1.rar
    81.9 KB · Views: 51
  • One Wire Relay Control.rar
    82.4 KB · Views: 51
  • One Wire Relay Control.png
    One Wire Relay Control.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.