Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

L298N motor driver ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

z2rule

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anybody plz tell me how to use l298n motor driver with a microcontroller..i need to drive two motors with it...A circuit diagram will help !!!!

I think you can find more answers if you put your post in the microcontroller part of the forum, here people discussing about the analog and layout microelectronic circuit design

http://www.bristolwatch.com/L298N/index.htm
bistp.gif

can anybody plz tell me how to use l298n motor driver with a microcontroller..i need to drive two motors with it...A circuit diagram will help !!!!

Refer to the L298 datasheets - they provide lots of information.
A uC can be used to generate the variable PWM signal, and also the direction control signals.

Google for these keywords and you'll get lots of examples etc.

This should give you an idea on how to connect various control pins from the MCU. Refer to the datasheet for more details.

L298n2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back