Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kindly provide me the circuit schematic of this Automatic controller' PCB ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

danishdeshmuk

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to prepare/create/build an electronic card which is used to provide the variable DC voltages from 0 V DC to 30 VDC of 5 Amps to 6 Amps automatically in such a way that when the web film roll has the bigger or larger diameter the card should provide larger or maximum output DC Voltage & Amps and as the diameter (circumference) of the web film roll keeps on decreasing the DC voltages & the amps also decreased with that till 6 to 8 V DCs.

Kindly provide me the circuit schematic of this Automatic controller' PCB ??

The output of this would be connected to the Magnetic Powder Clutch Brake set up .....

I think it may be a some kind of Automatic Tension Controller ........

thanks
take care

Refer to TS431 manual , you can build a constant current power source.
But I think you need to close loop circuit to control your clutch by sensing roll speed thus you need to a constant voltage source controlled by feedback (for example a taco generator).

what about the schematic of that particular circuitry ?

If your purpose is that schematic for constant current ( 30v 5amp) so you can build it by one power mosfet or transistor and ts431
1.gif
But if your purpose is that how to control roller so I believe you should get a feedback for roller speed
1- install a taco generator for readout roller speed.
2- Give it to circuit for controlling clutch
See this schematic , so This circuit may be useful for designing your circuit.
closed-loop-PWM-motor-control-circuit-schematic-diagram.PNG
https://schematicwiring.com/semicon...-pwm-motor-control-circuit-schematic-diagram/
Also it is better to buy a compact dc drive that by these drives you can control close loop by speed or torque

Last edited:

what type of taco ? what model no. of taco ?

if using this circuitry then would we have to use compact dc drive also ? Is it mandatory ?

danishdeshmuk, why have you PM'd me personally with this question? I'm not involved in the thread. This is not the first time you have PM'd me with your questions, yet you have not answered my PM's in return asking you why you have done so.

Please read my signature line, and refrain from sending me PM's with your questions when I am not involved in your threads.

For getting feedback you should use one of :
1)tachogenerator
2)Shaft encoder
3)Detecting speed by hall effect sensor or IR ...etc
If you use compact dc drive then you should use it's feedback that recommended it's data sheet.
For choosing suitable choice you should refer to your machine spec (roll speed , power consumption , require torque and etc ).
If you want to build a drive that is better to use tacho however you can detect rotation by hall sensor or IR sensor and a wheel.
You should survey all parameter and choose better items.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SOVIET-TACHO...433?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a79293b31
If you decided to build a circuit so you can calculate speed by this method : **broken link removed**
or use a small dc generator like : **broken link removed**

what's the need of DC drive and tacho ?

There's just an electronic card that is used originally used but now its gone bad and its not able to be repaired so i was trying to replace this card with some other circuitry that would work the same way as it was doing before

what's the need of DC drive and tacho ?
I guess, people didn't understand your original problem description quite right or possibly wanted to suggest a different solution.

There is in fact some ambiguity in your post. You didn't tell which process values are sensed by the original design and how. The term tension controller would suggest a tension balance or an equivalent means.

There's just an electronic card that is used originally used but now its gone bad and its not able to be repaired so i was trying to replace this card with some other circuitry that would work the same way as it was doing before.
I can hardly imagine that the "electronic card" is so seriously burned that you can't get at least an idea of it's operation. Thus I guess the simple truth is that nobody involved with the problem did yet understand how the circuit works. How can you think of making a replacement for it?

A more promising idea would be to engage an expert in your area to try the repair or design the replacement.

Okay.If you already have a damaged card and you decided to replace it or design a card instead of that so you should survey existed card perfectly.
Please specify more about your card :
1)Input and outputs pin-outs and specs
2)schematics or block diagram of your card if existed
3)picture of damaged card if it existed
4)connection of card and wiring to PLC or Controller and also Clutch spec.

Okay , at scheme 1 or 2 , which type of control connected to card :
1) 0-10 or potentiometer ?
2) If 0-10 connected to card , this wire connected to plc?
However as you said you need to a constant current source

Last edited:

what do you mean by 0-10 or potentiometer ??

Its scheme 2 .............. not 1

- - - Updated - - -

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/26_1346927391.jpg

here is one image of the card outputs

This seems to be an active, still available product. And not so complicated according to the PCB photo...

can i have its replacement ? Any other circuit that works the same way as it does .......

why is there direct output means maximum output and no controlling ?

If you try to use original card that FVM find that is better .
As i said ago you can use TS431 and a power transistor for that.and a 0-30 volt power supply for adjust it's voltage

- - - Updated - - -

According to your circuit map, you can control this card in two ways :
1) Potentiometer .
In this way you can adjust volume and control discretely your machine,in the other word controlling of your machine dependent to change of potentiometer.
2) External 0-10v .
In this way you can connect this card to a controller so you can have close loop control or other method

Last edited:

kindly send both the schemes and schematics for it

I want to built another circuit which works the same way as it does

dont want to purchase it

This seems to be an active, still available product. And not so complicated according to the PCB photo...

I want the replacement because this is so expensive as for my liking .....

- - - Updated - - -

you have the outputs of the card in the stated below image link that are used by the machine for understanding which design is used and which design would be more useful & handy ?

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/26_1346927391.jpg

Unless somebody is motivated to do everything for free, it will be more expensive to design a replacement.

I also wonder how you want to build a replacement, if you're not able to repair the existing board.

Reactions: davoud

davoud

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back