Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jobs in telecom and dsp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anng

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
where are image processing dsp dip jobs

i've just started my m.s in electrical engg and i'm thinkin of majoring in telecommunications along with either DSP or DIP. which is a better option from job point of view? how is the job market for DSP and how is it for DIP? it will be very useful for me if somebody posts any good info here. i'm totally confused ! so plz help.

Both are very good in terms of job prospects. u see that dsp is used in almost all multimedia applications. be it image processing, video coding, audio processing, cell phones and so on.
Digital Image Processing is a huge and rich field in itself. and many companies look out for candidates with a strong background in image processing and analysis.
Image processing is used in many areas like medical, surveillance, recognition, enhancement, etc.
Moreover, if you are interested in multimedia communications, Video Processing can be a great option. this one has tremendous market potential. video compression technologies play a major impact on high end cell phones, for example.

Cellphone revolution is ongoing with terabit computing on the anvil. the possibility of huge gui based applications is tremendeous.

TI is workling on something like Davinci Technology

Looks Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back