Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JDM Programmer doesn´t programm 93C86

Status
Not open for further replies.

elrulo86

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jdm 93c46

Hi,
i have an JDP programmer. I Can perfectly program 93C46 and others microwire memories but the 93C86 doesn´t works.
Anybody knows why??

Thank you!

программатор для 93c86

elrulo86 said:
Hi,
i have an JDP programmer. I Can perfectly program 93C46 and others microwire memories but the 93C86 doesn´t works.
Anybody knows why??

Thank you!

Please see the text below . I extracted it from winpic800 . Indicate the suffix letter whether 93C86A or 93C86B follow the datasheet if it is B version as regards setting the ORG pin.

"
93AA86A/B/C, 93LC86A/B/C,93C86A/B/C
16K Microwire Compatible Serial EEPROM

Features:

• Low-power CMOS technology
• ORG pin to select word size for ‘86C’ version
• 2048 x 8-bit organization ‘A’ devices (no ORG)
• 1024 x 16-bit organization ‘B’ devices (no ORG)
• Program Enable pin to write-protect the entire array (‘86C’ version only)
• Self-timed erase/write cycles (including auto-erase)
• Automatic ERAL before WRAL
• Power-on/off data protection circuitry
• Industry standard 3-wire serial I/O
•Device Status signal (Ready/Busy)
• Sequential read function
• 1,000,000 E/W cycles
• Data retention > 200 years
• Temperature ranges supported:
-Industrial (I)-40°C to +85°C
-Automotive (E)-40°C to +125°C

Description:

The Microchip Technology Inc. 93XX86A/B/C devices are 16K bit low-voltage serial Electrically Erasable PROMs (EEPROM). Word-selectable devices such as the 93XX86C are dependent upon external logic levels driving the ORG pin to set word size. In the SOT-23 package, the 93XX86A devices provide dedicated 8-bit memory organization, while the 93XX86B devices provide dedicated 16-bit memory organization. A Program Enable (PE) pin allows the user to write-protect the entire memory array. Advanced CMOS technology makes these devices ideal for low-power, nonvolatile memory applications.

The entire 93XX Series is available in standard packages including 8-lead PDIP and SOIC, and advanced packaging including 8-lead MSOP, 6-lead SOT-23, 8-lead 2x3 DFN and 8-lead TSSOP. Pb-free (Pure Matte Sn) finish is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.