Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jamming protection in vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

samar raza

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have the solution of jamming protection8-O
Device has micro controller &RF detector. RF detects jamming signal and send activation command to micro controller&
micro controller activate a relay for kill engine or horn output.this device is working with vehicle tracking system in case
of snatching with jammer device will active

Last edited:

So I really do not see you question in here, but I think I see where you are going with this.

I think this application would be good for cars that have some type of Low-Jack service on them or on a "BAIT" car used by police.

I would then have to ask, what frequencies ranges would you be looking at with this project?
Also, do you have any PoC for the project or just thinking outloud?

Best of luck

I think that You will weakup your neighbors very often, or You just give up and lets car battery go empty.

Jamming of car alarm is performed to block owners to lock and arm car alarm, and they have only choice to lock door physicaly with car key. This make easy for thiefs to steal car or make robbery.

You need protection from stealing not from jamming.

Use combination of physical protection some Immo (Zeder, Lavlja Kanđa,...) and electronics devices such alarms which cut fuel and power,.... Also change type of OBD (diag connector) connector and dislocate him to othe place. Use some secret taster for activatin relay of example bobine power,...

Images of Zeder:
Index of /img

Lavlja kanđa:
**broken link removed**

And more important thing is to park car in some safe place. Always exist way for elegant stealing of car.

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Additional on this theme better make SMS alarm activating on opening door, windows, and capacitive electrostatic sensor (touch of car body and door lock) in just a sec You Will get SMS with "ALARM - Left front door is opened!!!" or "Right fornt door lock is touched!!!"
I made such thing and works like charm, I used on house, basement door, car,....
Electrostatic capacitive sensor even work on wood door, if someone touch door SMS coming.

Last edited:

You could use two solutions: a FM transmitter, with a range of a few hundred meters or a GPRS, that you can control the car over the internet easily.

I have the solution of jamming protection8-O
Device has micro controller &RF detector. RF detects jamming signal and send activation command to micro controller&
micro controller activate a relay for kill engine or horn output.this device is working with vehicle tracking system in case
of snatching with jammer device will active

Dear Samar Raza,

Have u succeed in making such curcuit, please share if you have some positive response. i am also working on the same.

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

I think that You will weakup your neighbors very often, or You just give up and lets car battery go empty.

Jamming of car alarm is performed to block owners to lock and arm car alarm, and they have only choice to lock door physicaly with car key. This make easy for thiefs to steal car or make robbery.

You need protection from stealing not from jamming.

Use combination of physical protection some Immo (Zeder, Lavlja Kanđa,...) and electronics devices such alarms which cut fuel and power,.... Also change type of OBD (diag connector) connector and dislocate him to othe place. Use some secret taster for activatin relay of example bobine power,...

Images of Zeder:
Index of /img

Lavlja kanđa:
**broken link removed**

And more important thing is to park car in some safe place. Always exist way for elegant stealing of car.

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Additional on this theme better make SMS alarm activating on opening door, windows, and capacitive electrostatic sensor (touch of car body and door lock) in just a sec You Will get SMS with "ALARM - Left front door is opened!!!" or "Right fornt door lock is touched!!!"
I made such thing and works like charm, I used on house, basement door, car,....
Electrostatic capacitive sensor even work on wood door, if someone touch door SMS coming.

Dear u are right, but when the vehicle is snatched on gun point, and then the snatcher connect a GSM jammer, than we have no other option than a Jammer detector that kills the vehicle.

Dear Samar Raza,

Have u succeed in making such curcuit, please share if you have some positive response. i am also working on the same.

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

Dear u are right, but when the vehicle is snatched on gun point, and then the snatcher connect a GSM jammer, than we have no other option than a Jammer detector that kills the vehicle.
Dear
I have complete solution for Anti Jamming projects various Type.I Don't know what type you need.

Can we see one solution ?

I think You should not change first and starting question, because other answers based on that first version misses the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back