Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is ICD2 Clone stable with you .?

Does ICD2 Clone stable with you OR NOT .?

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VERY GOOD

• GOOD

• BAD

• SO BAD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abdalla

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

Is ICD2 Clone stable with you .?

Re: Does ICD2 Clone stable with you OR NOT .?

abdalla said:
HI,

Does ICD2 Clone stable with you OR NOT .?

Why not?
If you select a right desing, read the entire topic regarding this, study its schematic and read its manual all will be ok.
But if you want to make it experss (most people do) without know all about it, then may be you has problems with.
For example, for me the "Potyos 2" desing have some bugs to fix, and you will find it easy if you know how ICD2 works.

Regards

i like icd2 clone
at least, by making a icd2 clone i learn a lot
Really thanks everyone works for it!

Hi!
For me it is working perfectly for the past four months. Initially i faced some problems but they were not that much grave. I am drawing the schematic of my circuit and planning to place it on EDAboard soon, so that it might help other people.

Regards.

HI,
ICD2 clone is working for me for the last 1 year with out any problems..Thanks to EDA people ....

Regards

Even the original Microchip ICD2 sucks, how could the ICD2 clones be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.