Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR transmitting and Receiving Using pic12f675

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing IR bursts is a matter of suitable trigger settings. This definitely works, but unfortunately with wrong period.

Respectively you see wrong IRLINK output because the receiver is modelled as a simple one shot.

It's not surprizing that the relays are not operated correctly, although there may be additional problems with the receiver part. But the receiver can't be checked with a wrong input signal.

ok FVM
but in remote side i have calculate 38kHz frequency with duty cycle 50% completely . but i see in proteus there might be a some problem is that any thing i am missing.

because that time i don't have to test with any hardware i just wanna check with proteus simulator is that possible ?

And now i am not testing any IRLINK. i am testing directly . give me some more detail how to communication two device.

Status
Not open for further replies.