Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inventing my own circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumieus

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello smart people.. Can u help me.
What book should i buy in order to help me understanding electronic and creating my own circuit. Tq.

"The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz should be a good starting point ..
Here is a link where you can dowload it from:

Rgds,
IanP

Men, all you need is an imagination of what do you want to build. If you are stuck, browse for solution. if still jammed, find a book. if still no solution, submit your problem here....

Remember, "Failure is the best teacher ever, if a person never fails than he never learned" -rikie_rizza

em.. how to understand this circuit? what book should i study that will help me understand better in circuit creation? i just finished my electric n electronic course. Pls help me..

Research information on 555 circuits at:

**broken link removed**

Ken

yes! its a siren circuit.. how can you know? is there involve any calculation? how can i learn how to create circuit like that? i have a hobby kit and dont understand any..

Rumieus

your answer tell me that you dont know electronics at all. Then I suggest you first read basics of electronics, then go for the experiments. A book "Basics Electronics by bernard GROB" should be read first (completely) then after that read "electronics principle by Albert Paul Malvino". Then you will be able to understand circuits, whether it is a siren or transmitter.

Can you read that circuit and what it do? That book is expensive and i dont want to buy a wrong book..

I started learning electronic with hobby kit at junior high. then I advanced my learning to modify the available circuitry by changing value...after I know what happened, I recorded. After that, I encounter many failure, I try lots of things, waste money on failed project...but I learned a lot from that.

My suggestion for you....do it, start now, don't be afraid to make mistake or fail, actually mistake and failure is the real deal in learning....!

Rumieus said:
Can you read that circuit and what it do? That book is expensive and i dont want to buy a wrong book..

If you don't want or able to buy the books, they are available from the internet even in this too. Secondly one should have some basics knowlodge before doing things, it will save money, specially it will save you. And more there is no short cut of knowledge, whether you learn from books, persons or from failure.
But my suggestion is first have some basics (atleast spend 10 to 15 days time).

However Welcome to electronics world.

ENJOY!

Rumieus said:

For free tutorials on the 555 IC circuits Google "555 circuits"

**broken link removed** is pretty good with lots of examples.

**broken link removed** even explains your circuit (section 6).

Ken

it depends upon which kind of circuits u want to design,for transistors art of electronics is good book,ofr opamps u can see electronics circuit analysis and design by Donald a neamen

em tq guys for spending ur time to guide me. I want to learn about creating a frequency circuit.. like alarm or remote control car.. so what book is best for me? i dont know how current flow in big circuit.. and i already know how to calculate transistor, resistor and etc. I have certificate on electric and electronic.. tq for helping me guys.. i just want a better life.. so i must study.. tq alot for those who help me.. and one last thing.. is there a chat room where electronic genius hang out?

Status
Not open for further replies.