Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing pic16f84 with visual basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakazoid

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vb6 to pic16f84

hi.i.m trying to program pic16f84 using visual basic as the interface.could anyone tell me if there are something similar with what i'm trying to do,or know ho to do it?i got stuck in the burning part....thanks a lot....really hoping your help...:idea:

pic16f84a visual basic

I have a BASIC interface but not VB, if you want it, tell me.

pic16f84 visual basic

could you please send me the code?maybe i can use it as a guide for my software.my email is:
hackerz83@yahoo.com
i really appreciate your help...

pic16f84 on visual basic

could you please send me the source code by email?i can't download your file from here..sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help.my email:
hackerz83@yahoo.com

visual basic pic16f84

freakazoid said:
hi.i.m trying to program pic16f84 using visual basic as the interface.could anyone tell me if there are something similar with what i'm trying to do,or know ho to do it?i got stuck in the burning part....thanks a lot....really hoping your help...:idea:

Check this out :

http://www.rentron.com/VisualBasic.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.