Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

information about MC9S12E128MFUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABRAMANSOUR

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need some information about the IC MC9S12E128MFUE
what's the difference between it and the pic
and how I can simulate MC9S12E128MFUE using proteus
thank you

I need some information about the IC MC9S12E128MFUE
You can review the datasheet and reference manual at freescale.com

what's the difference between it and the pic
Which PIC? There's PIC16, PIC18, PIC24, PIC32. Generally, it's a completely different processor core.

how I can simulate MC9S12E128MFUE using proteus
Not at all. Review the supported processor families

Which PIC? There's PIC16, PIC18, PIC24, PIC32. Generally, it's a completely different processor core.
well I was going to specified but I want to know whene it's better to use MC9S12E128MFUE and not PIC16, PIC18, PIC24, PIC32.

Depends on the application. The Freescale processors are frequently used in automotive, so if you are preparing for a job in automotive engineering, you might consider it. Otherwise you should go for one of the popular processor cores like PICxx, ARM7/ARM9, AVR.

thank you
I want to make a solar tracker using SPA and I found a forum talking about it ,the person who make this project used Freescale processor MC9S12E128MFUE
and to honest I don't even how to start with this ,I have to make it but my knowledge is not too big about the µC world
so I'm gathering information right now , if you can help I will really appreciate it

I believe that effectively any microprocessor would be able to serve the application.

thank you
any one who can help me more to at least start this project please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back