Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

industrial autmation VS Embedded system

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuprasanth

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i am B.E-Electronics&Communication student of 2013 batch, i want to do course so pls suggest me which is better among these either Embedded systems or Automation(PLC)

Kindly Note: pls tell me which is best n also its future n salary package for after 5yrs exp. which field having more companies among this two?

i m in confusion by selecting my carrier among this two

.....reply as soon as possible

Hi there,

These two options are good.
Both have pros and cons. If you are looking for a higher salary package in initial stage better go with IT software profession. but after few years experience you can earn more money in PLC and embedded field . But I personally recommending you to take Embedded system.(since 3 years, I have been working in embedded systems ).But you need to take lot of efforts for it, B'coz The beginning is always the hardest!

Best regards,

Last edited:

Yes I'm completely agree with Jinzpaul4u.

Embedded is very good field. You will find new challenges daily in this field, not just repetitive work. You can learn new things even after years of experience.

So this is my view.... Choice is yours...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back