Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Incomplete P-V characteristics for solar module in Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnovis

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing a solar PV module using Simulink to show the P-V and I-V characteristics for change in insolation. I used repeating sequence for the voltage source and repeating sequence stair for the insolation. When I carried out the simulation, I was unable to get the desired characteristics. I get five straight lines that do not close to the x-axis(voltage) for the P-V characteristics. I have changed the simulation time and the time values and the output values for the repeating sequence source but without success. What could be the problem? Any explanation for this?

Thanks for helping out.

I'm not sure if you are doing something reasonable, but without showing your results probably nobody understands what you are doing at all.

Thanks for your response FvM. The simulation I was trying to carry out is **broken link removed**. The results I was expecting are on the last page. Instead I was getting this result.

I have found a solution to the problem. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.