Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IEEE standards for symbol creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

renga_pcb

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Where can I download the IEEE standard for symbol creation?

Is anybody having this material pls share with me?

i also need the document for standard symbol creation.

anybody having plz share

You can download this TI document which is based on IEEE 91-1984 and has a lot of what is in that spec. In order to get the full spec you will need an IEEE membership, but I'm sure if you do a Google search on either IEEE 91-1984 or IEEE 91a-1991 you will find something. I do believe I have seen both of these specs posted in this forum too, so you might do a forum search. These standards are pretty dated, but they have good basic information.

I have heard that the IPC is starting to work on a new specification, but I haven't heard too much. Maybe if there is someone from PCB Matrix (Formally PCB Libraries) on here they can comment on that since they have a good link in to them.

renga_pcb

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back