Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to find a Cartesian feedback linearization IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxgan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lmt 4585

Now I'm doing linearizing on Tetra handset for 800MHz. I can't find an IC of Cartesian feedback loop. Can anybody tell which company sell the IC and the Type. Or you can sell to me.
please email to me: ganquan@cdma.hisense.com

cartesian feedback]

thanks all
we've used LMT4585 for 400MHz, but the LMT4585 don't working for 800MHz

Added after 5 minutes:

AND CML don't have Cartesian IC, she has baseband DSP for TETRA modulation. CMX980.
at all, thanks kindman! ajar2dtn

lmt 4585 cf

the baseband is same and you only need a upconverter convert the 400MHz to the 800MHz, all of the basestation is the same structure, use the digital modulation and then upconverter it to the desired frequency!
thanks and good luck!

what is cartesian feedback+pa linearization

i have tried this method, but the 2rd mixer bring so much distortion, and the output acpr didn't be
improved much

feedback linearization cartesian

Hi again

I know for sure CML are working on an IC.
They just have not announced it yet.
You need to contact them if you want more info on the device and their plans for release on the market.

Added after 24 minutes:

I have also seen previous press releases from the following companies on "Digital PA's" which may be of interest.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

cartesian feedback

thank you, i've contacted CML, they said the IC would be provided in 2006! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back