Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help in coupling a fuelless generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olamide2nd

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
apparatus:battery,cables,dc motor,alternator,capacitors,fuse or circuit breakers,fan and charger.
i have all this apparatus but i actually want to couple them into a fuelless generator that can gv out an a.c voltage that could power a 1 room apartment..,anybody with idea on this project and have tested it and it works should put me through.thanks

No problem you join the shaft of the alternator to the shaft of the motor, spin the alternator at the right speed, you have AC mains from a battery. Put a fuse in series with the output, to stop a short burning out the alternator.
Frank

thanks bro,but i also nid how i can conect the charging system.and were is the rectifier of the alternator located,am just a student and i av no experience in electricity bt i nid the electricity so that i can read without dim lanterns.the dc motor i av is a compresor from a spoilt refrigerator.bt it ix in good working condition.how do i conect the load from the alternator and hw do i conect the recharge system.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back