Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HT12E and FM Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the answers, among the gentlemen of all if anyone has the electronic circuit of the data transmitter and receiver? I really needed to be used in IC HT12E and HT12D. frequency around 27Mhz like a remote control toy car. thank's before.

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

in addition to electronic circuits if there are any other electronic circuit that includes only transmitter and receiver only? (For use in HT12E ic and HT12D.)

Re: ht12d

Hi All,

I want to make IR Remote Control Transmission and
Reception System with HOLTEK HT12D and HT12E ENCODER and Decoder IC's.

I am downloaded Data sheet of Both Components and read datasheets.

Do I Need any Amplification at Transimitter Side or 555 Timer???

Please guide me.

Karan

I think you need 38Khz generator of 555 ic. see the electronic circuitry on the following web pages.

**broken link removed**.

good luck.:grin:

hello.. u have said that v can use the encoder ic for transmission.can u say the pin details of this ic connection with max232.i.e which pin of the max232 has to be connected to which pin of the encoder ic

Re: RF module with HT12D/HT12E

How to calculate the value of Rosc . . .Is there an formula for That???

see the data sheet of the decoder and encoder, while explaining the graph they have explained about Rosc.

in ht12e
for the pins 15 and 16 i had applied 75k
does my ic works??

- - - Updated - - -

ie for oscillator pins

Typical Bitrate of HT12E is 1kbps so bandwidth for ASK is 2*Bit rate which is 2KHz. But it is mentioned in data sheet as 2Mhz?

I'm using a 433 Mhz Tx/Rx Pair for RF Communication. Typically we use 1Mohm as Rosc ? can I use a 10M ohm resistor to reduce fosc and get a lower data rate which reduces bandwidth and increases receiver sensitivity which ultimately increases range of RF transmission ?

Also can I use Rosc below 470k so that I get a faster transmission in the short range ? Since RF transmitter supports data rate upto 9.6kbps . So fosc can be 28.8Khz

Can I get a graph of how data rate supported decreases with distance ? Is it possible to calculate by experimentation?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back