Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to wiring single ended to differential input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toninlg

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have an analog output PLC module that is single ended : analog out and analog ground. I want to use this signal to control a differential analog input from a servodrive : analog+ analog- and analog gnd. How can I wire this with a twisted shielded cable in order to minimize the EMC problems, that I seem to have?

Thanks a lot.

You can use a differential amplifier, to convert from single ended to differential.

Or simply connect the Command- line to ground (for ac using a decoupling capacitor), and aply the signal to the Command+ input (using a decoupling cap if the signal is ac).

The signal has a low frequency. If the signal doesn't change during some times, I will lose informations if I use a decoupling capacitor?
How can I choose the value of the decoupling capacitors?

Many ways shown attached file. Pls push HELPED!

Attachments

• buffer_op_amp_to_adc_circuit_collection_8337.pdf
    336.4 KB · Views: 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back