Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to start dell laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nserudin musa

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a Dell laptop with Windows 7 home.
When the power is turned on it will only display the Dell screen and gives me two options
start windows normally and repair system (recommended). when i click on the first option
the loading bar only goes to half way and stops and the window turns black and does nothing else.
when i choose the second it will display me error messages. Ive tried unplugging everything and swapping memory, no beeps go off
as well. thanks!

how do i format it?
i have many files that i never get it!

if your files isn't in that os drive don't worry you can re-install your os and your data never be loss.
You can boot system by any software that no needs to install on your laptop such as acronis backup then you can re-install your os
second you can remove your hard disk and by other system you can copy your info to certain path

Status
Not open for further replies.