Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to specified model of certain component in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney_04

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i need some explanation and way to overcome because i m new to Proteus.
after i draw a schematic given my lecturer, i tried to simulate. But then partiton analyser error show that "no model specified for ANT(it is an aerial). the same error happen to my component which is capacitor preset (trimmer). so hope i could anyone help on this so that i can specify the model.

Can you please post the proteus file? :)

Hi all

There is no way to specific a model for many components in proteus.It is because of proteus doens´t have a simulator
models for these components.Pay attention when you select some components at the upper right side of the popup screen
proteus shows the model type it have for the selected component. For the aerial it shows no simulator model.
If you want to simulate anyway, select aerial properties and check exclude from simulation

It is possible to find some model for proteus around the internet but in my opinion it is a hard job.

Best Francisco

ok thanks for the info...other thing if i wanna see output of my antenna....because i m working fm transmitter....so i would like to see waveform trasmitted by the antenna?

just use oscilloscope and probe it at the antenna part.

Man Can You Please Send Me The Schematic I Really Need it...........

- - - Updated - - -

Or You Can Also Use A Wire Instead Of Antenna in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back