Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timestep to small simulation on proteus simulation motor inverter 3 phase with Arduino

AjiSaka19

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a 3 phase inverter motor circuit with Arduino which will be simulated using proteus. but unfortunately it has a timestep to small simulation problem. i have tried but still the problem appears, maybe someone can help me solve the problem. here I attach the proteus file and arduino coding

Attachments

• motorinverter 3 phase.zip
    488.9 KB · Views: 38
I am unable to view your Proteus file as it is newer than my version, you should show the circuit as a jpg file.
I have simulated circuits like this before and the normal reason why you are getting the time step to small error is because of floating earths. If you are unable to connect an earth to the floating outputs then try connecting a high value resistor connected to earth instead.

I am unable to view your Proteus file as it is newer than my version, you should show the circuit as a jpg file.
I have simulated circuits like this before and the normal reason why you are getting the time step to small error is because of floating earths. If you are unable to connect an earth to the floating outputs then try connecting a high value resistor connected to earth instead.
Here is my proteus circuit in jpeg, maybe you can help me solve the problem

motor inverter.jpg

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back