Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to read the program from AT89C52 flash memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simo

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
AT89C52 FLASH MEMOREY

hi !
how can i read the program (softwear) from the microcontroller AT89C52
thanks

Re: AT89C52 FLASH MEMOREY

With a programmer- if the memory isnt locked, if it is wou will read only 00 or FF, you have to try.

AT89C52 FLASH MEMOREY

Hi simo,

Do you want to know how to read the flash to implement it in your custom program or just you search for ready software to do that ?

If it's the second, tell us what is programmer type you use it.

Bye

thanks guys for your help.
i do need to read the RAM exist inside the microcontroller,my question is how can i do that ?? do you have any softwear can do that or anything?
thanks

RAM ?? If the 52 is programmed by somebody else and if you cannot change the code inside, you can't read it. The ram memory inside microcontrollers cannot be read otherwise than with the code inside the controller, only if that microcontroller have special functions implemented, like in-system-debugging (one example would be ubicom sx family). On the other hand, if you made the program in the uC or you can modify it (assuming you have sources), it's not so hard to read locations and send them to serial port for example.

/pisoiu

Status
Not open for further replies.