Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to program and burn an IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashir

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone,
i want to have my own programmed ic but i wonder how to programme it and to burn it as i programmed on my computer.is there any special thing to do with???

i hope to get helped.

thank you
shashir

Re: how to burn an ic??

what ic you are talking about ?
eprom ? microcntroller?

give more info so that forum members can help.

srizbf
24thjune2010

it is better to move this post to 'Microcontrollers' forum

thanx for the reply,

actually its abut micrcontroller!
i do m naive with this section and trin to do this for the first time,m bit puzzled with the details therefore.i dont know how to get started with.

i hope i will be helped to understand this clearly.

thank you
shashir

how to burn an ic??

which micro controller ?, there are different micro controllers available in market, you have to decide which one you have to use.

how to burn an ic??

There are various types of microcontroller which will utilise different programmers to be programmed. Once you have seclected a device get the programmer for that, write a code on C or assembly language, compile it with a compiler, and get the hex file generated. Now load the hex file in to the microcontroller with the programmer in conjunction with a programming software whcih natuarlly comes with the programmer.
Cheers

how to burn an ic??

pranam77 is absolutely right one thing if you do not know how to do it, when you select the microcontroller you just make a search on googlet or search on this forum and you will find lots of tutorials.
the best way to learn is try on your own. Start just by turning led on
good luck

thank you guys.
this will really work out.by the way can someone just give me a small basic tutorial on that.let me start with lightning the led firstly.then i will get some ideas with that one.

thank you
shashir

shashir said:
thank you guys. this will really work out.by the way can someone just give me a small basic tutorial on that.let me start with lightning the led firstly.then i will get some ideas with that one. thank you. shashir
Using Google for a search, will end up with a lot tutorials on very microcntroller. You still didnt mention which micro you prefer to learn?
Cheers

thanx pranam....it would be best if u teach me with the most basic one..i will follow you one by one .
the basic and the easiest type will work as a newbie for me.

you know much much better and i hope you will help me out

shashir

how to burn an ic??

Frankly speaking, i have my own life, except my bussiness and EDA where i just dropin as a part of my daily routine, moderate, post answers to some good questions and leave. I dont take classes or have tutorials for anyone. There are various other sources like tutorials , blogs, and e-books on the net elsewhere where you can grasp ample knowledge about the subject.
As a beginer, you may start with the popular 8051 microcontroller. Cheers and Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back