Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] How to Modify 8x64's into 16x64 Dot Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antorbd04

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, How are all?
A little days ago, I made a 8x64 matrix. But I want to convert it by 16x64. But I unable to do it. So, I want any's help......

I expect anyone have to help me......

Here my 8x64 Matrix: View attachment led matrix 8x64 - 16f72.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: Please HELP me!!!! converting 8x64 to 16x64 Dot Matrix

Well,honey,I don't understand your post clearly here.
As the above you mentioned,8x64 dot matrix equals to 8 dots in horizontal and 64 dots in vertical. But how can you convert it into 16x64? The account of vertical dots numbers are same,but the horizontal is not. What do you plan to do with the missing 8 donts in one line?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should repeat some exists dots data to fill new position appear in new matrix.

Re: Please HELP me!!!! converting 8x64 to 16x64 Dot Matrix

Well,honey,I don't understand your post clearly here.
As the above you mentioned,8x64 dot matrix equals to 8 dots in horizontal and 64 dots in vertical. But how can you convert it into 16x64? The account of vertical dots numbers are same,but the horizontal is not. What do you plan to do with the missing 8 donts in one line?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should repeat some exists dots data to fill new position appear in new matrix.

thnx...
ok.... I clearing my problem....
I want to Run this by my code. but also with 16x16 font......
I already try in many ways but failed.

Attachments

• 16x64.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back