Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make database that will get input from serial port?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misswah

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm using xbee series 1 on this project and fortunately I'm done with tx-rx part. Now, I want to to make GUI for the display part on PC. I can see my received data on xctu terminal as well as on hyperterminal but I want to put this data on a database so I can interface it on any GUI program. How can I make this "database" that will get input from serial port on my PC? Im kinda slow in software part so please bear with me guys. Any help will be very much appreciated. ^_^ tnx

you can use matlab,which is very easier to create gui and database

You can use Visual Basic. It free for Express version. VB is very easy and you can create a nice interface. For the database you can directly link the microsoft access file to you GUI. This one of my example. im sorry if you dont understand the language.

Float Detection System - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back