Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a GUI using Visual C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you have an analog input device, that can be read by your computer, e.g. an USB interface.

Hello!

by using this i ll make my window app & what would u say it might be able to display analog signal ???

Yesterday I spent 2 hours playing with win32++ (see the link in my previous post).
The tutorials are extremely easy to use. For instance a program that shows a window takes
4 lines of code (tutorial 1).
Tutorial 9 is a complete drawing application including printer output and file I/O.
It shows how to draw curves, and I'm impressed. With only 400 linnes of code (2 files of +/-200
including comments), it shows how to draw, print, use toolbars, etc...
I have attached a sample window to show what it looks like. Note that although the window title
is "logger application", it's not yet a logger. I just tried to display arrays of data and didn't write
the serial interface. But it prints fine and can save files. Anyway the serial interface is not a big
deal to write.

So I think the win32++ lib is definitely an option for maximal effect and minimal pain.

Dora.

Attachments

• Logger.PNG
    Logger.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back