Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to load program in LPC248 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirenkalathiya

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii...i have LPC2468 ARM microcontroller and i hav written the program..i hav also generated hex file...but the problem is since i dont hav ARM development board i dont knw how to load the program...i just hav microcontroller nothing else...so plz help me..

spiralbrain said:
Hi, you can use a serial interface using MAX232 as this chip has an on board bootloader. the software tool you need is: https://www.flashmagictool.com/

Thanks for ur reply....i just hav IC... so how would i cannect max232 to it??..I havnt made hardware so far...first i m planning to load the program and then solder...

you can make your circuit and at anytime connect to it using a serial connection and program it. remember that the crystal should be connected and the chip should be in operating mode to program. To do it all automatically you can add two transistors in your circuit. in this way you can program it in your circuit without the press of a button. Please look at the attached circuit:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back