Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to keep state if a low to high levelshifter's low voltage down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljackson

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

In our SOC, analog part works in 3.3V, and digital part works in 1.8V. Our power down mode needs digital part sending power down signal to power down analog circuits. So 1.8V to 3.3V levelshifter is needed.

If I sim the level shifter with 1.8V down and 3.3V unchanged, the state keeps. But test result shows that if 1.8V down, the state will be wrong, i.e,
if levelshift outputs 1 before 1.8V down, then it will outputs 0 after 1.8V down.

I put the schematic in the attachment , can anyone give some advice? thanks ! ls.pngls.png

I'd think your active input pair M0,M1 is too strong in comparison to the cross-coupled keeping pair M7,M8 (91:3).

Hi erikl, This circuit needs strong input pair ,maybe it is too strong. But I didnot find the correct size.

Just try and make the keeping pair M7,M8 stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back