Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to increase PSRR value in bandgap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keoiuser

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
in a bandgap design i have a PSRR of -50db at 1KHz, how can i increase this value? and is it important to have a big value of PSRR in a bandgap?

thanks.

PSRR in Bandgap

i think it s better to have a good PSRR esp for a bandgap since it will be used as a source. The BG that i designed has 70dB rejection till 200KHz though i dint do anything in specific to improve it.

PSRR in Bandgap

Use different topology.
In case of using opamp, better PSRR can be obtained, i think. Especially high gain amplifier.

Re: PSRR in Bandgap

thank you for replying,
Please could give an example of Amp structure (PMOS or NMOS differential pair, Folded structure of loading the amp...?)

PSRR in Bandgap

If you use CMOS process,
you can use conventional BGR like attached figure.

when gain of OPAMP becomes higher, you can get higher PSRR.
[/
Regards

Could anyone tell me why this structure has a higher PSRR and the difference between this structure and traditional structure?

use a high dc gain of opamp , PSRR in BG is an important issue

thank you all for your help,

when i increase PSRR to 71db at 1KHz, the value at 100K & 1M decrease (20db) and actually i had to have a good PSRR until 1MHz. what can i do?
Please help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back