Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get data send from PIC to PC's USB port using Visual Basic 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snaider

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a pic16C745 and a 18F2550 and I would like to send some data from the pic to the computer using the USB port. How can I collect this data using Visual basic 6?

hidcomm.ocx

**broken link removed**

visual basic usb

I looks nice but this generate an activeX? iI have to use the PICBASIC always?, can I use MPLAB, can I rise the speed data rate to 1 M or more.

ocx usb pic

Microchip Custom Driver should give a faster data rate:

**broken link removed**

I belive **broken link removed** has the details you need

pic usb vb6

Is HIDComm OCX. the usb activeX (in VISUAL BASIC 6) for USB if somebody have any info or projects, example or any info relate to send data betwen PIC an the PC with the USB port Please post it.

vb hidcomm

anything for css ?

.ocx 18f2550

Use HIDMAKER FS software and u will find USB comm a lot easier......

pic usb send data

There is a link for a demo

usb visual basic microchip pic

snaider said:
Is HIDComm OCX. the usb activeX (in VISUAL BASIC 6) for USB if somebody have any info or projects, example or any info relate to send data betwen PIC an the PC with the USB port Please post it.
see my simple example using HIDcomm
hxxp://

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back