Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to doubled output voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einaznad

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there, im now facing one problem which i need to doubling my output voltage to 10vDC -15vDC. As we know, the voltage from microcontroller only 5vDC. Is there any circuit or component i can use to doubled my output voltage. I have try one circuit which i will upload later. When simulate in multisim, everything seem function but when i transfer it to real circuit, it didnt function as expected more worst the output voltage decrease to half of the input. Anyone can help me?

Op-amp- https://db.tt/1sYtVNjq

Looks like the 741's power supply pins are not connected correctly.

Pin 7 is positive supply. Pin 4 is negative supply. Pin 1 should not be connected to anything.

Is it? Ok i try again later.. Thanks for the info..

- - - Updated - - -

I have try. I put the input 5vdc. Then the output is 4.06vDc. :(

It would help to know what you're trying to achieve here.

Why do you need this doubled output voltage?
What do you want to drive with it?
How much current do you need to supply at the doubled voltage?
Your schematic shows a 10V supply to your op-amps. Do you already have a 10V supply to your circuit, or only the microcontroller's 5V?
Is the output intended to be an analogue signal, or digital?

Status
Not open for further replies.