Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do a simulation of zigbee?

how can we simulate zigbee? which one is the best easy use option?

• by using ns2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • by using matlab/simulink

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jas.shona

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i had given a project on zigbee. i have to simulate zigbee. bt dn't know how to do? i search about it and found that i can use matlab/simulink for simulation of zigbee.but i haven't use matlab before. can you plz suggest me any simulator which i can use. and plz make sure that it should be easy to use. and i only know c++ language. and also help me in using that simulator.

zigbee simulator

by c++ you can work on nework and other layer with lots of limitations while c++ is sufficient for physical layer.
For specific layers ns2 will work.

zigbee matlab

i would say u may devide ur simulation in two part one is IEEE 802.15.4-2003 and Zigbee stack. for physical layer MATLAB/SImulink is the solution i would suggest. But for upper layer you use C/C++ or any other language you may expert of.

Re: simulation of zigbee

hi....i want to simulate zigbee in ns2. maybe we can work together..

simulation of zigbee

i don't have idea on Matlab/Simulink...

May i Know what we can achieve with this simulation...
and how you use C/C++ for Top-layer Simulations...

I'm Newbie with this kind of projects...

Hi!

I would like to know how could I use simulink (matlab) to do zigbee simulations? I have to finish my undergraduate project and for that I need to simulate zigbee network. Till now, I couldn'd do anything.

Hoping for an answer!!!

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Me too, I would like to know how could I use Simulink (MatLab) to do ZigBee simulations? I have to start simulate my final Project and for that I have to know how to simulate ZigBee network. Till now, I couldn't do anything.

Hoping for an answer!!!

Thanks!

hi all,

can any 1 help with the design and simulation of a zigbee transceiver using simulink?....would appreciate any comment.thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hi all,

can any 1 help with the design and simulation of a zigbee transceiver using simulink?....would appreciate any comment.thanks

Hello;

The ideal simulator for simulating a Zigbee network would a standard network simulator. NS - 2 is open source but requires the knowledge TCL and C ++. OPNET (www.opnet.com) is by far the best software for network simulation, but is fairly expensive. NetSim (www.tetcos.com) is available at a much lower prices, but with limited UI features. Both these software just require that the user know C.

-- Einhardt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back