Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to deal with this 'no .acq file' problem in synopsys ncx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilbarbor

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Below is the problem occured when running ncx2012 (with hspice2018) under ubuntu16.
job [3] [2 simulations]
Warning: Recheck /home/ubuntu/Documents/ncx_demo/creation/sim_dir/lib/test2cell/INV0D1/tZN_I_0000r/tZN_I_0000r.acq [1].

netlist: /home/ubuntu/Documents/ncx_demo/creation/sim_dir/lib/test2cell/INV0D1/tZN_I_0000r/tZN_I_0000r.sp
No .acq file detected
Error: Simulating netlist [/home/ubuntu/Documents/ncx_demo/creation/sim_dir/lib/test2cell/INV0D1/tZN_I_0000r/tZN_I_0000r.sp] fails for cell INV0D1. (NCXFL-5)
Warning: Recheck /home/ubuntu/Documents/ncx_demo/creation/sim_dir/lib/test2cell/INV0D1/tZN_I_0000f/tZN_I_0000f.acq [1].

netlist: /home/ubuntu/Documents/ncx_demo/creation/sim_dir/lib/test2cell/INV0D1/tZN_I_0000f/tZN_I_0000f.sp
No .acq file detected
Error: Simulating netlist [/home/ubuntu/Documents/ncx_demo/creation/sim_dir/lib/test2cell/INV0D1/tZN_I_0000f/tZN_I_0000f.sp] fails for cell INV0D1. (NCXFL-5)
done
Release workers...
any nice people tell me why this happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back