Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create a CMSIS project for DiscoveryF407VG board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezaeee

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have downloaded Keil 5.24a, and Arm cortex-M legacy support, when I want to create a new project, in micro selection step, in Software Packs there is no STM32F407VG micro, but there is STM32F407VGTx micro instead, and I don't know what is the difference and can I use that micro instead, or not? Also, when I choose STM32F407VGTx, I do select CMSIS and Startup options in RTE page, but after creating new project, there is no RTE_Device.h(Startup)file in subset of Device in project tree!

And when I choose STM32F407VG in legacy support group micros, it doesn't show RTE page to select CMSIS at all!

It's 2 days I am searching for answer :(

Did you installed packages for your controller from keil update package?
If you install those package then only controller will be listed in project wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back