Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to copy multi lays in proteus isis

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfawan

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello dear

i have made project in proteus isis, which includes 4 layers. i want to copy all the layers at once like we do in MS word to copy all the pages. i tried but failed. can any body tells me how to do this as i didnt found in tutorial.

best regards

please explain your question briefly .
In which one you are working PROTEUS ISIS OR PROTEUS ARES.

i have designed my project schematic in proteus ISIS. it contains 4 sheets. i want to copy all the sheets . i tried and searched on internet also.... but i didnt find any help or method.

[Actually i am using proteus ISIS ver 7.7, its gets croupted every time when i made changes and tried to save it....... thats why i am looking for method to copy all the design at onece to clip board, if the proteus isis gets croupted again, some data should have been copied to clip board.]

Regards

MF-Awan

Status
Not open for further replies.