Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to convert thermometer to binary code

Status
Not open for further replies.

mubi17

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m trying to design a 6 bit cmos flash adc. i m able to generate thermometer code but dont know how to convert them in binary. can anybody mail me the circuit diagram to do it. i m using 0.18u mos

thermometer to binary code

Hi,
It's a simple encoder. You can see this thesis by Abo (chapter 7) for instance.

Abo thesis is here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: thermometer to binary

i m trying to design a 6 bit cmos flash adc. i m able to generate thermometer code but dont know how to convert them in binary. can anybody mail me the circuit diagram to do it. i m using 0.18u mos

Hello,

I'm trying to design 5 bit flash adc. For that I need to design thermometer to binary encoder using verilog-A. Can you help me with that ?

Jaimin

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

I'm trying to design 5 bit flash adc. For that I need to design thermometer to binary encoder using verilog-A. Can you help me with that ?

Jaimin

Angus Wei

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back