Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to check CS3310 and DRV134

kraka

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Αfter three months of trying to make the sound card on my PC produce sound, I began to suspect that the problem might be due to a faulty part of the card, since it were troubled shortly after installing a faulty PSU on the PC.
I have started to desoldering various parts for which I have found spare parts and bought them. But I would like to know which of the components I will replace, is burnt out (if one of them is and something else is not happening).
Μainly I am interested in CS3310 and DRV134.
CS3310 is a stereo digital volume control, and DRV134 is differential output amplifier.
I have download the datasheets for both, but i am a hobbyist with basic knowledge in electronics.
I have recently bought a circuit repairing station and i also have a microscope and a multy-meter. Also i will buy a capacitance meter.
Can anybody help me on how to check these microcontrolers / IC ?
My card is the EMU APS (introduced back in 1999)

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back