Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How the surfaces in the anechoic chamber provides perfect match to the signals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFROCKER

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How the surfaces in the anechoic chamber provides perfect match to the signals(i.e completely absorbing)..with what material they r made of?

Re: ANECHOIC CHAMBER

The cones you see in a chamber are usually a urethane foam impregnated with carbon so that waves are attenuated. The lowest frequency of operation is where the cones are on the order of a wavelength or two.

Look for more information with companies like Rantec, Advanced Electromagnetics, Cumming, and the like.

my apology, if there someone know how to design an anechoic chamber? I'm currently designing an anechoic chamber with the material made from foam and ferrit but it difficult to design the chamber. i need some reference related to anechoic chamber. thanx.

BR,
Erik Ng

Call advanced Electromagnetics and ask for Gabe Sanchez. He may be willing to provide guidance.

ANECHOIC CHAMBER

thanks for your reply. i check the link, and find that all of it must purchase the paper. but i already have some books from the links.
i try to find some related papers for free but find zero, so maybe i must design it from wiley book only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back