Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How do you step voltage in LTSpice

Status
Not open for further replies.

neddie

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All.
How can you step a AC voltage parameter in LTSpice.
I have an AC voltage source(V1) SINE(0 34 50).
How can I step it's voltage parameter.
I can step a dc source , but I can't figure out how to step the voltage parameter of a sine wave source :0(
Cheers
Ned

Just think about the available LTSPICE components and what you can do with it. You e.g. have controlled sources and arithmetic expressions combining multiple values. The help file is telling all you need to know.

The help file does not show what I want a s far as I know. This is all I can find.

.STEP -- Parameter Sweeps

This command causes an analysis to be repeatedly performed while stepping the temperature, a model parameter, a global parameter, or an independent source. Steps may be linear, logarithmic, or specified as a list of values.

Example: .step oct v1 1 20 5
Step independent voltage source V1 from 1 to 20 logarithmically with 5 points per octave.

Example: .step I1 10u 100u 10u

Step independent current source I1 from 10u to 100u in step increments of 10u.
Example: .step param RLOAD LIST 5 10 15

Perform the simulation three times with global parameter Rload being 5, 10 and 15.

Example: .step NPN 2N2222(VAF) 50 100 25

Step NPN model parameter VAF from 50 to 100 in steps of 25.

Example: .step temp -55 125 10

Step the temperature from -55°C to 125°C in 10-degree step. Step sweeps may be nested up to three levels deep.

I hope this helps

Attachments

• step.zip
    409 bytes · Views: 245
Reactions: neddie

neddie

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks , that is exactly what I was looking for.
It's obvious , when someone points you in the right direction :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back