Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i install PDK in cadence tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazemafify

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
install pdk

SA,
i'm a newbie in Cadence tools , so plz any one tell me how to install the PDK to allow me simulate any circuit has transistors?

cadence install pdk

you need to copy your PDK to library location first. And just follow cadence source link help to proceed further. But it is not a difficult process to be done.

rgds
raags

cadence where to install the pdk

First step is apply the PDK from your foundry,If failed,you can also use the symbol in the analoglib with the correspond model name in the spice model files provided by the foundry,although it has some warnings in the simulation output log, it can work.

how to install pdk on cadence

I seemed to meet the same problem,I would have a try ,thanks

install pdk+cadence

basically, if the pdk is complete, which means it contains symbols for that particular process, you can put is anywhere. just add it into cadence lib path, that will be all. you just need to specify the model path when you start to simulate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back