Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

home security system using at89c51 microcontoller

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeshsanagaa

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please send the circuit diagram of home security system using at89c51. and also send the program (code) for that project.

please send the circuit diagram of home security system using at89c51. and also send the program (code) for that project.

which type of home security system you want
there are many types
specify in what way you want to control the home....

try to develop the required things
then try for the circuit and post that circuit here we are here to help in case any problem

sir we are using human sensor

---------- Post added at 05:02 ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 ----------

in my project , one human sensor will be placed at front door of the home. if any body enter into the compound automatically it detects the moving body then alarm gives sound

then try to develop the circuit ...........
only 2 pins you need to use for the functionality one for the sensor and other for the buzzer

and code is also easy
if sensor output is high/low(according to the sensor) then turn ON the sensor

what human sensor are u using? is it a motion sensor?

gud eve,,i am a new comer can i have a code for home/office security system pls,,,help for final project

gud eve,,i am a new comer can i have a code for home/office security system pls,,,help for final project

It sounds to me like you want someone to do all your work for you, Try to develop your own code, users on this forum will help with problems, if you get stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.